We told you last week that a custody battle was brewing, between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
Now it appears that both party have reached a settlement, but people were trying to dispute, stating that it wasn’t true..
But late Monday, a Jolie rep issued a statement saying: “We can confirm that child care professionals have encouraged a legal agreement accepted and signed by both sides over a week ago . . . The six children will stay in their mother’s custody, and the children will continue therapeutic visits with their father. This has been determined by child care professionals to be in the children’s best interest.”
“We are not in a position to discuss the details,” the rep’s statement continued. “We believe that all sides are committed to healing the family and ask for your consideration during this difficult time.”
According to PageSix.com
There was no new agreement signed . . . [it] was simply an extension of the pre-existing, completely voluntary temporary arrangement they had previously agreed to.”
Our source said, “It makes no sense because Pitt filed for joint custody on Friday . . . days after this supposed ‘new’ agreement. There were absolutely not any child-care advisers of any kind imposing or in any way involved with this decision.”