Connect
To Top

Yes You Care: The 21 Page Lawsuit of Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money (Leaked)

qs02lf

We told you last night about Lil Wayne officially suing Cash Money Records, Wayne claims Birdman violated the terms of their deal by withholding tens of millions of dollars Cash Money owes him for his oft-delayed album Tha Carter V. Now here is the 21 page lawsuit where it details what Wayne is actually suing for…

Since Cash Money is refusing to pay, Wayne says he’s entitled to cancel the contract. Not only does Weezy want his freedom, he’s also suing for a whopping $51 million. It shows that Lil Wayne only owns 49% of Young Money and Cash Money owns the other 51% .. This is the rawest hustle of all time…
The label was a joint venture between Cash Money and Young Money LLC which is own by Wayne. I would say Wayne did the LLC for tax and liability reasons. Universal is already putting the pressure on Cash Money to settle…

But birdman owns the Majority of Young Money,  so Cash Money owns Young Money. Wayne agreed to do a deal with Birdman that would given Birdman Majority of the power while Wayne did all the work. Looks like Cash Money hasn’t been making any payments like they should have. Wayne may have this in the bag… Anyway…

Read the 21 page lawsuit:

Celebrity XO Lil Wayne and Bird Complaint WM (1)

 

More in Celebrity XO

%d bloggers like this: